Tuesday, July 23, 2002

This two-man band is absolutely great. Ed recommended them and said I'd either love them or hate them. It's true. When you rush to Kazaa with their name to run a search (and damn you if you don't) you'll probably find that there's a greater chance you'll hate them, I can imagine. But I love them. Particularly Emerge, Tone Poem, and their cover of The 15th. You'd probably like Emerge if you gave it a chance.

Electroklash, I think the music called. But I'm not sure.

And in further random links: this guy looks absolutely amazing, because he's real and not a model. Unfortunately, he's American too. But we can't have everything we want, now can we. This blog (which isn't really, really a blog) is something I just found today and instantly had to share. And after the events of yesterday I'm feeling I need to push various specific things away by writing about them, so instead I've just been visiting these people. (weak grin)

And I'm a bit sceptical of whether it really works, but going here and giving the little box a click can't hurt, surely?

No comments: