Sunday, July 14, 2002

How come there are no photos this week? How come there were no photos last week? Because although I've been surfing as intrepidly as ever, I'm away from home and have no ftp software on these puters. So, if you feel like complaining... don't. Also: the comment links are there for a reason. I don't really care what you write. Anything would be good!

Woke up, felt hot, had shower, wanked, had another shower, got dressed and then dad arrived here. He's been in Cirencester and Cheltenham for the festival. First thing I did was say hello. Second thing we did was to have lunch outside. The sun was beating down. I know this'll sound stupid, but I'm not really acquainted with huge amounts of sun. I now know that I really like the feeling of incipient sunburn.

Tried to get dad to shove a tenner my way so I could actually go into Bath and have coffee. But he wouldn't because I smoke and he's paranoid. So I went into Bath anyway and didn't have coffee, spending my last tenner not on fags but on a rather nice sleeveless tshirt I saw in a little shop. Put it on straightaway and felt two things. One, a lot cooler. Two, regret that I don't have a tan yet. But I got *glances* anyway. Which is always nice. I like it when people actually take the trouble to keep looking at me, because it usually happens rarely. There's something in the air, I'm sure of it. But I can't be arsed to *do anything* about anyone who looks at me like that. There's not enough time. And I'm still in love with Alan. And it'd feel like I was wronging him. I know he'd think that silly but frankly - I don't care.

So yeah, got back, grinning despite the realisation that I have my last few ciggies and then no more. Sat in the sun, read the paper, played with the cats, did pushups until I couldn't, and that's been the day of yer typical northern ireland boy in Bath.

No comments: