Saturday, January 10, 2004

Sizzlin'. Yusssss.
Update. I lay on a hospital bed. I had my back, chest, abs, neck, knees and feet felt. I think the medical term is 'palpated' which sounds, let's face it, disgustingly clinical. Anyway. Today, not including getting changed, I took my shirt off nearly 30 times and pulled my shorts down a bit (but not all the way) just as many times. One girl lost her concentration and couldn't think of the right word to say for a few seconds. She eventually said "Erm... uh... SPLEEN!" but if she'd've been concentrating better she no doubt would've said "Erm... uh... COCK!" but that's by the by. :oD

Then there was the six-footer rugby-playing guy with strong hands who gave my insides a damn good going-over. He was all "grrr, rarr, I'm a consultant already", and spent more time looking at his supervisors than at me. And they actually told him to look at my face more!

And then there was the straight-acting gay one who was fine until I'd got my t-shirt off and then turned red and went all smiley and stuttery and said "...thankyou..." as he left. Aww. :o)

Then there was the so-called 'coffee' they gave us in the break. Yuck. Ugh. [shudder]

No comments: