Monday, May 10, 2004

Updates...

There are a few things so far:
1. Old-tyle archives are still linked to by Google; these were left by the reindexing process
2. When you choose archives or posts from any new page, they will appear on newly-styled pages
3. Blogger has a new 'profile' section and I haven't decided whether I'll use it. For now, therefore, email address and photo will be invisible
4. New 'Title' element displayed; will not display the title of old posts in a similar format unless I edit every previous post, and I can't be arsed
5. New section (at right) which lists recent posts individually. I may remove this and rely on the archives
6. The blogroll, webring graphics, OUTintheUK button and other elements will be reintroduced steadily over the next few days

And that's that, really. I have yet to decide what colours I want, so I'll be testing them, too. But everything seems to be still here. And now I'm off for a workout.

1 comment:

paperpete said...

OK. Just seeing how this goes... first comment on new system. If it goes well I may keep this system. Let me know what you think.