Monday, May 10, 2004

Changes... or maybe not

This is really just a status post to let you know that I'm going to arse around with the design today. If I don't like what I see or get scared, I'll revert quickly, and this post will disappear as well. But otherwise... during the transition period, expect:

1. A new layout which will intermittently look crappy or ill-matched as I make changes;
2. Disappearance of some or all sidebar elements intermittently;
3. Disappearance of some or all blogroll links temporarily;
4. Temporary disappearance of the 'peripathetic' and 'archives' page titles while I recolour and retransfer them;
5. Hopefully, at the end of it all, something you'll find easy to read and like the look of.


So here goes. Fingers crossed. And sorry again if you visit and this looks shit in the meantime.

[Updated]
As this blog now makes heavy use of CSS, I'm going to have to do a lot of fiddling and a bit of learning. Colours, widths, etc. all have to be finalised so there will be continual changes, as well as new posts, over at least the next week.