Thursday, June 06, 2002

Isn't it brilliant when you wake up in the morning and see sun, and then you wander downstairs in an airy and empty house to find that there's freshly-made mango juice with mint in the fridge? If you don't know whether it is or not, damn you to hell, and try making some. I didn't make mine from Nigel Slater's new book but my god, that's something I'm going to have to get my sticky paws on at some time.

Today is a drink day. A day when you're very likely to be positively dripping over the idea of sitting out in the garden rather than sitting indoors. A day when any type of food, apart from sorbet, is a preposterous irrelevance, and clothes are almost a thing of the past. I say almost. I'd not want to sit out in my back garden with next to nothing on. The neighbours would get self-conscious and the kids in the school wouldn't learn a thing, apart from the basic rudiments of how exactly Michelangelo was able to turn out his human figures.

Muahahahaaa.

No comments: