Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Fanfare
I found Ubiquity, a photoblog, this morning which was nice, as it's written by my soulmate. "I found Ubiquity this morning" - sounds like a catharsis - but I hope that as his blog grows larger, better people than I will notice it. By way of fanfare, a kid in the school across from my window just shouted "Yeaaaahh!". I poured some more coffee.

Private Eye, the UK's (world's) sharpest, scrappiest, most-litigated-against satiresheet, has had decades of bullish irreverent editors. They're based in Greek Street, Soho, and I have no idea how many actual staff they have. I doubt the staff do, either. But in any case, their covers have always been marvellous. So, for the first time ever online, I'm proud to link you to every Private Eye cover ever published.

No comments: