Wednesday, March 31, 2004

:o(
Those of you who know me will know that for the past couple of months I've been having a pre-relationship, happy taking-it-slowly period with a lovely guy called Josh. Last night we went to a pub for a drink and he was quite quiet, and then told me... well, he's called it off.

:o(

He was lovely, he is lovely, but he called it off. I'm shellshocked. Depressed again. I'll have him as a friend which will be difficult and great, but for the past weeks I've been telling myself that I'm not really deeply into him, but that I wanted to be, with time. I was more deeply into him than I thought... no surprise there. I'm human. But we went back to his place for coffee and TV and... after a while I had to leave, thought I'd cry, haven't yet.

3 years of being single, because I'm picky and they're posers, and then I meet someone who I think is special and who thinks I'm special, who wants something. And I'm not blaming him. He told me, he was honest, he wasn't even slightly nasty. But it just stops. Again. 3 years.

It just stops. :o(

No comments: