Friday, June 30, 2006

Strawberries


Well, last night I ate strawberries. And this photo, linked to a larger version, was taken on my new digicam. I’m really pleased with its ability to get massive sharp images even though it's dinky, and while in a month’s time I could probably take this photo again with very much better results, I’m still learning.

Updates: online UK passport applications aren’t recommended. Why? Because after around 3 weeks’ wait, I got a letter from them saying “Erm, we basically can’t process your online application because of technology, so please fill in the enclosed form by hand and send it back to us. Pretty pwwwease.”

Dicks.

I have yet to corner someone who knows what they’re talking about over the phone, but at least when I finally arrive in London I’ll be able to take plenty of pretty pictures! :o)

tags: [] [] []

No comments: