Monday, September 29, 2003

George Dubya Bushisms
"Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream." - LaCrosse, Wis., Oct. 18, 2000
"If I'm the president, we're going to have emergency-room care, we're going to have gag orders."
"Drug therapies are replacing a lot of medicines as we used to know it."
"It's one thing about insurance, that's a Washington term."
"I think we ought to raise the age at which juveniles can have a gun."
"If affirmative action means what I just described, what I'm for, then I'm for it." - St. Louis, Mo., October 18, 2000
"Our priorities is our faith." - Greensboro, N.C., Oct. 10, 2000
"I mean, there needs to be a wholesale effort against racial profiling, which is illiterate children." - Second presidential debate, Oct. 11, 2000
"It's going to require numerous IRA agents."?On Gore's tax plan, Greensboro, N.C., Oct. 10, 2000

GOV. BUSH: Because the picture on the newspaper. It just seems so un-American to me, the picture of the guy storming the house with a scared little boy there. I talked to my little brother, Jeb? - I haven't told this to many people. But he's the governor of - I shouldn't call him my little brother--my brother, Jeb, the great governor of Texas.

JIM LEHRER: Florida.

GOV. BUSH: Florida. The state of the Florida. - The NewsHour With Jim Lehrer, April 27, 2000


rotflmfao. :oD (from Slate)

No comments: