Thursday, March 27, 2008

peripathetic is moving house!

I've been thinking about moving hosts (and blogging platforms, for that matter) for a while, and it's recently come to a head with the revelation that I only have about 3MB free here on tripod.

So I'm going to be moving this blog to (hopefully!) http://paperpete.blogspot.com/ as of now. Please update your bookmarks, feed readers, etc. A 'copy' of peripathetic will stay here for a while so that this post is visible, and if the new URL isn't going to be what I think it is, please use google. This is the only blog of this name in the whole world.

Please also bear with me just in case any nastiness of any kind crops up over at blogspot. I'm treating this move to blogspot as really only a halfway house until another possible move to another blogging platform, but we'll see how things go over there. One thing that I can tell you is that your comments aren't going to move across, and only flickr photos will stay. The rest will most likely be replaced with nasty tripod placeholders until and unless I can fix them. Layouts will be different, and I may play around with them or not.

Now, fasten your seatbelts and hope this isn't a bumpy ride!

No comments: