Tuesday, October 08, 2002

Memory - Reality
Jonathan cooking, GreenwichThis is Jonathan, my... friend, for want of a very much better word, in Greenwich. I took this picture earlier this summer, saw the scene through the window, and had to capture it. It sums things up perfectly. Or disturbingly. Sometimes it's like he's blurring so much I'm not sure he's there. But I can always see him, so he always is. But blurring. Oh, god. Listen to me. Missing friends always gets to me. Now, for minor artistic effect:
plates
Plates. So many meals eaten off these. The foundation of any good meal. :o)




bananas
Bananas. Snipped from another picture for no other reason than they look nice. I like bananas. Especially from the other side of a misted window, when I'm outside on a summer night.



Dammit. I miss this London life. Well. This bit of it.

No comments: